Saturday, January 13, 2007
Tis few days many things had happened to mi, and it all came so sudden. Sometimes i really dun wish to think abt it anymore, bt the more i dun want it to be, it turn out to be 1.Wat to do? Bt luckily ytd i solve all my doubts, im angry in some ways and im sad too. Why cant things turned out to be gd? And y am i always the one to be the 'bad' person to do all the bad stuff? I dun want it to happen bt i cant stop it. I've let it all out already, so im alright now. I wanna tks 'him' cox he is always there to listen to mi no matter im happy or sad. I post this just to let u guys nOe how i feel, bt dun worry, i will move on cox im strong. ^.-
♥ a butterfly landed @
1/13/2007 12:35:00 PM